1. (of a person, animal, or other living organism) grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly favorable environment.”wild plants flourish on the banks of the lake”
[Bright photo of Debra with soft edge]
My objective is for everyone to have the freedom to flourish in body, mind, and spirit, without obstruction from toxic chemicals.
Whatever your dreams, goals, or aspirations may be, eliminating exposures to toxic chemicals from consumer products clears the way to achieving them
My ideal vision is: STILL WORING ON THIS
- Everyone is in agreement that toxic-free is the standard for life. There would be no need for regulations because everyone is in agreement on this.
- There are libraries of information and educational programs so it is clear which materials and practices are toxic and which are not and the public is well-educated.
- Anyone and everyone could walk into any and every store and purchase a wide variety of affordable products without needing to evaluate if they are toxic or not.
- All services of every type would be provided using toxic-free products.
- All manufacturers of every type would make toxic-free products.
- All heathcare revolves around support of health and no toxic methods are used.